- The “Organizer” is: Programize Hellas SA, trading as Programize, whose registered office is at Aetideon 13, Cholargos, 15561, Greece. The Organizer will organize a contest named “ElliQ Robot Contest”, “the Contest”.
Contest Location & Duration
- The Contest will be held at the Voxxed Days Athens 2022 event, taking place between Friday Sept 30th at 9am and Saturday Oct 1st 2022 at 4pm. Entries received outside the specified time period will not be considered. The Organizer retains the right to change the dates and times of the Contest.
- The Organizer also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Employees of the Organizer, their immediate families and their affiliated partners shall not be permitted to enter any competitions.
- The Contest is open to anyone aged 18 and over. Proof of ID may be required.
- The Contest is open only to attendants of the Voxxed Days Athens 2022 event, holding a valid event ticket.
- Participation is limited to one (1) entry per person only.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the Contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- In order to participate to the Contest’s draw the participants must:
- Provide their personal information such as name, surname, email address, telephone number and current job role to the Organizer’s personnel.
- Reply correctly to a set of questions asked by the Organizer’s robot ElliQ, in a gamified way. The ElliQ robot will select the questions, register the participants’ replies and identify the outcome.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant or adjust any final points awarded that it deems to be in breach of these terms or has acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- The Contest Prizes are:
- One Amazon.de 300€ gift card for winner 1.
- Two Amazon.de 100€ gift cards for winners 2 and 3.
- The Organizer retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The Organizer is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Contest. Amazon.de gift cards’ terms and conditions can be found on the Amazon.de website.
- The Contest Prizes are:
- The Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately. Entrants will be notified as soon as possible.
Selection and Notification of Winners
- Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. A random computer process will perform the draw.
- The draw will be performed on Oct 1st, 2022 at the Voxxed Days Athens 2022 event, at a time chosen by the Organizer.
- Winners will be announced at the Organizer’s booth and Organizer’s social media channels and website.
- Each winner will be notified directly by email.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Programzie shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) agree to the use of their names and any images they supply with the prize or taken by the Organizer to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Greek data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Any information containing personal data shall be handled in accordance with all applicable privacy laws and regulations, including without limitation the GDPR and equivalent laws and regulations.
Terms Acceptance – Jurisdiction
- Entrants into the Contest shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Greece and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.