At Programize we work with companies of all sizes and domains, worldwide, to create innovative, high-impact software products. We turn their ambitious ideas into marketable products we can both be proud of, while enjoying the collaboration and excitement with them. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed so far are both a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.
Our vision is to become the go-to software house for entrepreneurs and engineers who want to design and develop large-scale, high-quality web platforms and mobile apps. To achieve that, we seek talented people to join our team, to share the thrill for craftsmanship, innovation and technology.
We are constantly growing and we want to hire the best. So we are looking for a talented QA Engineer to strengthen our team, who will be responsible for ensuring flawless system operation and alignment with client needs. With us, you will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally by working on diverse projects in an environment that fosters knowledge sharing and growth.
If you want to become part of an ambitious team that cares about delivering high-quality, unique products, then we would love to talk to you.
- Test web and mobile applications thoroughly and methodically using manual testing.
- Ensure quality throughout the development lifecycle.
- Analyze system requirements and specifications.
- Document and execute test cases and ensure they are up to date.
- Contribute to the development of test plans.
- Contribute to the creation of necessary test data and test accounts.
- Collaborate closely with development teams and other QA engineers.
- Report defects clearly to the development teams.
- Help troubleshoot defects and perform thorough retesting when defects are resolved.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing web systems
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Understanding of different types of testing and what they involve (e.g., manual, performance, stress, scalability)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases and test plans
- High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, ability to understand software solutions
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience in testing mobile apps (iOS and Android) is a big plus
- Knowledge of automation testing methodologies and tools is a plus
- Friendly, respectful and appreciative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- On-site and remote working options
- Lab-like, collaborative and engaging environment
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Private health insurance plan, including dependents
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Programize is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.