At Programize we work with companies of all sizes and domains, worldwide, to create innovative, high-impact software products. We turn their ambitious ideas into marketable products we can both be proud of, while enjoying the collaboration and excitement with them. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed so far are both a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.
Our vision is to become the go-to software house for entrepreneurs and engineers who want to design and develop large-scale, high-quality web platforms and mobile apps. To achieve that, we seek talented people to join our team, to share the thrill for craftsmanship, innovation and technology.
We are constantly growing and we want to hire the best. So we are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to strengthen our team, who will be coordinating a QA team while ensuring flawless system operation and alignment with user needs. With us, you will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally in an environment that fosters knowledge sharing and growth.
What you will do
- Research and set up tools and processes for testing.
- Design, develop and execute test automations scripts.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, product managers, business analysts) to identify system requirements.
- Coach and share knowledge.
- Train the newest members in the team.
What you bring
- Proven work experience in software Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Familiarity with Test Automation Tools/Technologies.
- Experience in managing and coordinating a QA team.
- Confidence in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Excellent communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in organizing priorities and needs.
- Willingness to take the initiative and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
What to expect from us
Programize was founded on the values of respect and appreciation for customers and colleagues alike. We believe in equal opportunity, diversity, flexibility, hard work and continuous improvement in all aspects of our company. We want our people to feel happy, creative, productive and motivated. So, in Programize you will find the following:
- Friendly, respectful, and appreciative working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- On-site and remote working options.
- Indefinite term contract.
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment.
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Private health insurance plan, including dependents.
- A place to grow. Programize supports and helps ideas to come to life!
- Team building activities.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.