We are constantly growing, so we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to design and implement custom software products, and work with other talented engineers to deliver high-quality software solutions. With us, you will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally by working on diverse projects in an environment that fosters knowledge sharing and growth.
- Implement reliable software solutions and write production-level code.
- Contribute to the design of high-quality software systems.
- Analyze requirements, determine specifications and operational feasibility.
- Supervise and guide other engineers to achieve project goals.
- Identify creative technical solutions in line with customer needs.
- Ensure smooth collaboration between internal technical teams.
- Conduct code reviews and share knowledge and experience.
What we are looking for
- 6+ years proven experience in web application development with Java (Spring Boot).
- Proven record in implementing secure and scalable software solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Ability to propose innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Strong sense of ownership with continuous improvement mentality.
- Team player with excellent collaboration and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
What to expect from us
Programize was founded on the values of respect and appreciation for customers and colleagues alike. We believe in equal opportunity, diversity, flexibility, hard work and continuous improvement in all aspects of our company. We want our people to feel happy, creative, productive and motivated. So, in Programize you will find the following:
- Friendly, respectful and appreciative working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- On-site and remote working options.
- Lab-like, collaborative and engaging environment.
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Private health insurance plan, including dependents.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.