At Programize, we work with companies of all sizes and domains, worldwide, to create innovative, high-impact software products. We turn their ambitious ideas into marketable products we can both be proud of, while enjoying the collaboration and excitement with them. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed so far are both a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.
Our vision is to become the go-to software house for entrepreneurs and engineers who want to design and develop large-scale, high-quality web platforms and mobile apps. To achieve that, we seek talented people to join our team, to share the thrill for craftsmanship, innovation and technology.
We are constantly growing, so we are looking for an Android Engineer to strengthen our mobile team and contribute to the creation of impressive, impactful mobile apps. With us, you will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally by working on diverse projects in an environment that fosters knowledge sharing and growth.
If you want to become part of an ambitious team that cares about writing exceptional code and creating unique products, then we would love to talk to you.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of advanced Android applications.
- Ensure good understanding of customer requirements and UI designs.
- Take ownership of feature implementation and ensure the delivery of robust and efficient code.
- Collaborate productively with cross-functional teams.
- Stay up-to-date and critically appraise current technologies in your field.
- Conduct code reviews with your peers.
What we are looking for
- 1-4 years of professional development experience with Kotlin or Java.
- Understanding of Android release flow from inception to the Play Store.
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK.
- Working knowledge of the MVP or MVVM pattern.
- Experience with push notifications.
- Good understanding of Gradle, build types and using property files.
- Ability to implement complex UIs.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb new knowledge quickly and apply it to your work effectively.
- Ability to provide solid and creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with offline storage and background services.
- Experience with mobile app accessibility practices.
What to expect from us
Programize was founded on the values of respect and appreciation for customers and colleagues alike. We believe in equal opportunity, diversity, flexibility, hard work and continuous improvement in all aspects of our company. We want our people to feel happy, creative, productive and motivated. So, in Programize you will find the following:
- Friendly, respectful, and appreciative working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- On-site and remote working options.
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment.
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Private health insurance plan, including dependents.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.